PayNet's Office Industry Dashboard offers a reliable and economical benchmarking of a lender's loan/lease Office/Technology portfolio against an industry standard comprised of major lenders in the Office Equipment industry.
A Fundamental Benchmarking of Portfolio Originations and Performance
Benchmarking results are provided in four critical performance categories:
- Overall Delinquency and Default Trends
- Static Pool Vintage Delinquency & Cumulative Default Rates
- Originations by Borrower Credit Quality
- Delinquency and Default Trends by Credit Quality Tier
The lender's portfolio can be directly compared against an average industry standard, utilizing:
- "Apples to apples" comparison versus industry peers
- Time series comparisons, as well as current period comparisons, made on a "same store basis" so that data over time is derived from the same set of lenders for the most actionable results
- Robust industry development utilizing major lenders with significant lease/loan portfolios in office equipment
- Borrower data is pinpointed from PayNet's extensive proprietary database of Office equipment "comparable credit"
The Office Industry Dashboard is available quarterly on a subscription basis.
The Office Industry Dashboard delivers actionable comparisons of a lender's portfolio performance versus an objective standard to optimize portfolio performance.
- Target portfolio strengths
- Identify weaknesses to improve future performance
- Track performance vs. industry trends
- Provide objective performance metrics for management evaluation and decision-making
- Industry inclusive of Copier/Office Imaging, Computer/IT, Telecommunications, and other office (such as furniture) equipment
- Defining and attaining growth objectives
- Quantify market share overall and by credit quality tier and year of origination
- Identifying impact of various factors on profit and performance
- Analyze overall delinquency and default rate trends and static pool "vintage" delinquency trends
- Providing specific operating benchmarks against performance categories
- Measure collections effectiveness versus portfolio credit quality